One study states that networking is vital to the success of 78% of startups.
Face-to-face business networking:
Many professionals prefer face to face networking over online networking because the potential for higher quality of relationship is possible.
People usually tend to prefer actually knowing and meeting people they intend to do business with.
That being said, we are now in a time of masks, times have changed at least for the moment on how we socialize, including with business.
None the less, meeting people is sometimes a must that can’t be avoided. For that reason, here are:
The top social and business networks for entrepreneurs:
Providing guidance, tools and resources to setup your company and gain exposure.
- Entrepreneur Connect: On this site you’re able to start your own blog and can have it appear in the main page.
- PartnerUp: This social network is dedicated to people who are looking for people and resources for business opportunities.
- StartupNation: This site features articles, forums, blogs, on-demand seminars, podcasts and more for entrepreneurs .
- LinkedIn: The most popular social media site for business and entrepreneurs to network with like minded people or to build a company.
- Biznik: This community comprises of freelancers, CEO’s and self-employed to share ideas and get valuable suggestions.
- Perfect Business: You can meet experts, entrepreneurs and investors from various industries. There is video center, a business plan builder and an investor center.
With help from: Sproutsocial.com
Main advice on networking:
Do more listening then talking. Find out about them (much more important) and let them ask you, about you.