For Your Business to flourish and grow you must have ways to generate leads. Here are the top 5:
• Google My Business
• Use Social Media to Find Prospective Leads
• Get Referrals From Your Customers
• Why Use Social Networking in Your Marketing
• Why You Should Use An Email Marketing Campaign
I use and recommend Benchmark email, try the Free E-Marketing Software Trial today: Get Your Free Trial
Google My Business
One of the best ways to generate leads for a business is Google My Business, for sure the most useful and important tool to any local marketer next to their website.
Research of Google My Business found that 64% of consumers have used GMB to find details of a local business.
‘The Google My Business Insights Study” by brightlightimpact.com, explored 45,000 anonymous listings across 36 industries
Their Key Findings:
- The average business is found in 1,009 searches per month, with 84% of these coming from discovery searches
- 49% of businesses receive more than 1,000 Views on Search per month
- 5% of Google My Business listing views result in a website click, call, or direction request
- Local businesses have a median of 11 photos on Google My Business
- Between Q4 2017 and Q4 2018, direct searches grew by 38%, while website clicks from GMB listings grew 29%
- The average local business receives 1,260 views each month – 943 on Search and 317 on Maps
- 75% of businesses’ GMB listing views are on Search
- Local businesses receive 94% of calls from GMB between Monday and Friday
- The most likely time to receive calls from GMB is 10am to 12pm
Following these 5 ways will help you generate more prospects / leads & sales.