How to Choose the Best Email Service Provider for Your Business
The fact is, using email marketing will grow and establish your business. IF you take the time to do it right, it’s that simple. And to actually do it, you need an Email Service Provider (ESP).
A good EMP helps you manage your list of leads, prospects and customers/clients. They send regular email newsletters and schedule automated campaigns for everything from launching new products to turning prospects into customers.
There are a number of features to consider when choosing an ESP:
- Budget. Some email platforms charge a monthly subscription. Others vary based on your list size, the number of emails you send or the features you access. Flat fee is of course the best.
- Deliverability. Email marketing is only effective if your messages reach your audience. Consider and opt for a provider with a 90% + success rate.
- List management and segmentation. Your list is stored in your ESP. Evaluate the features of the ESP. The best providers have segmentation for targeted campaigns of certain lists and analytics that get you to your specific needs.
- Security. Does the provider keep your data secure? Your email list is a valuable business asset; make sure that your ESP takes cyber-security and client data seriously.
- Sign-up verification’s. Data privacy laws are becoming stricter around the globe, it’s important to choose a provider that keeps with the latest regulations.
- Ease of use. You’ll want a good user experience and an easy to use dashboard. To make sure you’re getting this, look for an ESP that gives you a free trial.
- Mobile optimization. Most of your customers access their emails via smartphone or tablet. Choose a provider with good mobile optimization.
- Templates and customization. Your email marketing is an important element of your branding. Look for features that let you add your logo or has templates that you can customized to your needs.
Response handling. Your provider should have a feature that connects to customer service requests. This advanced feature can become essential to customer service as you scale up.
Click here to see what ESP over 183,912 marketers are using
Posted in Email Service Provider