This is a list of reasons why you should be using an email marketing campaign in your marketing. I think one of the best reasons is the ROI, $42 for every $1 you spend on email marketing on average. Not a bad margin, wouldn’t you say? The other main reason is retention. Huge.
- The number of active email users is forecasted to reach 4.3 billion in 2023.
- 293.6 billion emails were sent and received each day.
- Average expected ROI is $42 for every $1 you spend on email marketing.
- 81% of small businesses rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel and 80% for retention.
- The average open rate for a welcome email is 82%.
I use and recommend Benchmark email, try the Free E-Marketing Software Trial today: Get Your Free Trial
- Emails with personalized subject lines generate 50% higher open rates.
- Sending 3 abandoned cart emails results in 69% more orders than a single email.
- Videos added to your email increase click rates by 300%.
- 49% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands.
- 49% of all emails are opened on mobile devices.
Read the following post and discover, How to Build a Successful Email Lead Campaign for Your Business